Breakfast will be available from 7.30am in the Bistro when school resumes.
You can download the End of Term letter here.
If you’re looking for free/low cost activities over the summer please take a look at these downloadable posters, which cover a range of sports and activities available in Manchester over the summer holiday:
- Free Summer Fun Days 2018
- Summer Holiday Activities 2018
- FC United Summer Sessions 2018
- Supersonic – Free Holiday Activities 2018 (East Manchester)
- Supersonic – Free Holiday Activities 2018 (Wythenshawe)
Useful Websites & Phone Numbers
- In an emergency call The Police: 999
- Bernardos – general help and advise for young people
- Childline – advice, support and someone to talk to: 0800 11 11
- Mind – anxiety, depression and mental health support: 0300 123 3393
- NSPCC – support with any type of concern of neglect or abuse
- Kooth – online counselling service
- Samaritans – support for people feeling down, depressed or alone: 116 123
- Young Minds – support with mental health and wellbeing: 0808 802 5544
Follow us on Twitter
We encourage parents/carers to follow us on Twitter for the latest news and information from the Academy.