Using the Website
We hope you enjoy our new mobile-first website. We don’t think you’ll have any trouble using it but here are some pointers, just in case:
- Our website works well across all different types of devices, from smart phones and tablets up to desktops and TVs
- You can find most things via the main menu in the toolbar at the top of this page. A breadcrumb menu is available at the top of every page to show you where you are and give you a route back. Depending on your location our site may display links to other relevant content, which it thinks you might be interested in
- Our search engine gives you another way to find content. If you’re struggling to find something or have any feedback we’d welcome your comments in the feedback form here on this page
- The site can be translated into many different languages. Switch language by using the translator at the top of the page
- We use a ribbon system to highlight important news and events, which you’ll see on every page when these are active
- Our new grid-based calendar system and upcoming events list (found on the homepage) allow you to keep up-to-date with the latest school events throughout the year
We welcome your feedback. If you couldn’t find what you were looking for, or just want to give us some general feedback about our website, then please let us know via the form below:
You should be able to find everything you need in our ‘Parents and Carers’ section by following the parents link in the main menu at the top of this page. You can also keep up to date with all of the latest Academy news on the homepage.
Sign in by clicking on the ‘login’ button at the top of this page. If you are having problems logging in please see the IT Technicians. You can quickly access school resources (like GCSEPod) from home by following the resources link at the top of this page, but for more internal resources, such as student voice activities, please login.
Sign in by clicking on the ‘login’ button at the top of this page. If you are having problems logging in please see the IT Technicians. You can quickly access school resources (like Citrix and Doddle) from home by following the resources link at the top of this page, but for more internal resources such as briefing notes and the bulletin, please login
If you notice anything that’s incorrect or missing on the site please let IT know or fill out the feedback form.
Please visit the footer at the bottom of this page to find contact details and directions.