Effective 1 September 2019.
Please download the attached PDF for full details of bus services for The East Manchester Academy.
The following bus services run close by:
- Go North West service 53 – Cheetham Hill, Blackley, Harpurhey, Collyhurst, Gorton, Longsight, Rusholme, Hulme, Salford Quays, Pendleton
- Stagecoach service 216 – Ashton, Audenshaw, Droylsden, Clayton, Manchester
- Stagecoach service 219 – Ashton, Guide Bridge, Audenshaw, Fairfield, Higher Openshaw, Openshaw, Manchester
- Stagecoach service 221 – Dukinfield, Shepley, Audenshaw, Fairfield, Higher Openshaw, Openshaw
- Stagecoach service 231 – Ashton, Hurst, Hartshead, Smallshaw, Waterloo, Littlemoss, Droylsden, Clayton, Manchester
Additionally specific schoolday only services also serve the school as follows:
Stagecoach/Rosso service 726 – Moston, Newton Heath, Miles Platting
Changes to schoolday only services from 23 September 2019
Service 726 will be amended to serve Miles Platting area both morning and afternoon as such minor timetable changes.
Changes to school day only services from 1 September 2019
Service 726 will be amended to start/finish at New Moston and run via Moston and Moston Vale before the current route. The afternoon journey will be run by Rosso instead of Stagecoach, departing at 1516.
Service 726 route: From New Moston, Whitegate Inn via Hollinwood Avenue, Moston Lane, Kenyon Lane, Joyce Street, St, Mary’s Road, Dean Lane, Old Church Street, Culcheth Lane, Amos Avenue, Scotland Hall Road, Briscoe Lane, Hulme Hall Road, Oldham Road, Butler Street, Beswick Street, Every Street, Gurney Street, Palmerston Street, Orme Street, Albert Street to The ong>East Manchester Academy.
Returning from East Manchester Academy via Grey Mare Lane, Ashton New Road, Beswick Street, Butler Street, Oldham Road, Hulme Hall Lane, Briscoe Lane, Scotland Hall Road, Amos Avenue, Culcheth Lane, Old Church Street, Dean Lane, St Mary’s Road, Joyce Street, Kenyon Lane, Moston Lane, Hollinwood Avenue to New Moston, Whitegate Inn.
Further Information for Students
General enquiries from students and/or parents/carers regarding home to school transport can be obtained either by visiting the TfGM website or telephoning Traveline on 0871 200 22 33 (lines open 7.00 am – 8.00 pm Monday to Friday and 8.00 am – 8.00 pm Saturday, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Charges may apply.