01) What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs?

The key staff that you can contact if you think your child has Special Educational Needs are:

  • Mrs N Owen (Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
    0161 230 8039
  • Mrs N Doran (Assistant Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
    0161 230 8039

In addition to this you may discuss any concerns about your child’s progress with their Pastoral Manager or Director of Progress who will refer him/her to the Inclusion Team if necessary.

Rainbow Flag Award for Outstanding Skilled Teacher Association for Physical Education Cyber Essentials Certificate logo Education and Leadership Trust logo A Co-operative Trust School School Games