There are a range of GCSE qualifications and other accredited courses to meet the needs of all our students and each course offered has a clear progression pathway to Post-16 education and employment. We place a strong emphasis on ensuring academic rigour with our curriculum; because of this, we are able to offer a considerable number our students the opportunity to gain the English Baccalaureate (EBACC) qualification.
All students study English language and literature, maths GCSE, at least two science GCSEs and core PE. Alongside this students have four option choices; the subjects the school offers at Key Stage 4 are:
- Languages: Spanish
- Humanities: geography, history and RE
- Expressive Arts: photography, art and design, performing arts and music
- Digital Technologies and Business: business studies, computer science and digital information technology
- Technologies: hospitality and catering, design and technology
- Physical education: GCSE PE and CNat Sport
More information on our curriculum content can be found on the individual subject pages, here on our website.
Deputy Headteacher: Miss L Neukom (email@example.com)
Assistant Headteacher: Mr I Mountain (firstname.lastname@example.org)