You should follow the timetable for your year group. Remember that the teacher may not always be your class teacher. You can contact them and submit your work through Google Classroom. Remember that we work in school 9-3 so be patient when waiting for a response
- The timetable is updated weekly
How Do I Access My Learning?
- From Tuesday 5th January 2021, live lessons have been taking place via Microsoft Teams, which students can access via their email. Your class teachers are uploading live lessons to Google Classroom and you should have received a home learning pack in the post
- Student Instructions for accessing live lessons on Microsoft Teams
- Xbox/Playstation Instructions to access Teams and Google Classroom
What Are the Expectations?
If you find the work too easy, too challenging or if you run out, please contact your class teacher via Google Classroom
- How much work should I be doing?
- My conduct
What If I Have Run out of Things to Do or Need a Change?
Make sure you are keeping yourself safe online. Do not share your personal information or pictures. Do not share other people’s personal information or pictures
- eSafety at TEMA
- Be Smart Be Safe Online poster
- These are strange times and it is okay not to feel okay. The first step to feeling better is to talk about how you feel
- Mind – useful contacts for young people
- Look after yourself
Support for Parents/Carers