The academy has seen a significant rise in those students achieving the top grades this summer with 11 students receiving coveted grade 9s across a range of subjects.
We would also like to congratulate students who completed vocational qualifications alongside their GCSEs who also received fantastic outcomes.
Academy Headteacher, Jackie Bowen, stated:
We are incredibly proud of our students and their achievements and our fantastic staff who have supported students to achieve their outcomes. I would also like to thank our parents and carers for their support and determination and look forward to seeing future success for the Class of 2019.
- 2019 Progress 8 score: -0.8 (validated)
- 2019 Attainment 8 score: 37.3
- % strong pass (9-5) in English and maths: 22.6%
- % standard pass (9-4) in English and maths: 42.9%
- % Entered for EBacc: 46.3%
- % achieving EBacc strong pass: 15.3%
- % achieving EBacc standard pass: 24.3%
- EBacc APS per pupil: 3.39
- % staying in education or entering employment: 88%