Following the announcement from the government on Monday 4th January 2021:
- Students will be learning from home remotely until February half term, returning on 22nd February 2021
- Students should continue to follow their usual timetable accessing live lessons through Microsoft Teams
- Summer exams – arrangements are being reviewed and we await further announcements from Ofqual
We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and students and parents/carers will have further questions. We will keep in contact with you, as we know more.
Take care and stay safe.
Remote Learning Guidance
From Tuesday 5th January 2021, live lessons will be taking place via Microsoft Teams, which students can access via their email. Please see instructions for gaining access to the lessons and the timetable for your year group.
Your class teachers are also uploading lesson resources to Google Classroom for you to work through and you will receive a home learning pack in the post this week.
If you have any questions at all, please contact your class teacher or year team.
- Student messages – how much work should I be doing?
- Instructions for Students accessing Live Lessons on Microsft Teams
- Timetables for Live Lessons (Years 7 – 11)